International BioGENEius Challenge
Will you be an International BioGENEius?
The challenges facing scientists in healthcare, food supply, clean industry and environment don’t recognize political borders. Luckily, neither do the biotechnology solutions currently being devised in schools, labs and corporate headquarters across the world.
We’re inviting high school or home schooled students from around the world to join and grow in the biotechnology industry; will this be your first step onto the world stage?
The International BioGENEius Challenge represents the highest level of our competition and the pinnacle of your achievement, when U.S. student finalists (All Local & At-Large winners) winners join winners from Sanofi BioGENEius Challenge Canada and BioGENEius Challenge Germany to compete, with all the world watching.
The World Stage – This Year at BIO 2017 in San Diego, CA
High school and home schooled winners from the United States, Canada and Germany will compete in the International BioGENEius Challenges at the BIO International Convention in San Diego, CA, June 18-21, 2017.
- The nation’s premier competition for high school students in the biosciences and an excellent networking opportunity with fellow bright, young minds
- Meet and receive advice on your project from researchers and industry professionals currently changing the biotechnology industry
- Experience the BIO International Convention and take in the innovations and excitement of our industry’s #1 conference
- Local BioGENEius partners and the Biotechnology Institute will provide travel support for students and chaperones to attend the BIO International Convention.
* Please remember each Challenge has its own deadline listed on its respective webpage. Please check the Local page to see if there is a Challenge in your state. If not, then please apply to the At-Large Challenge.