Real, Relevant, Innovative Research
The BioGENEius Challenges are your opportunity to compete on an international stage with some of the brightest scientific minds in the world. Imagine working alongside mentors at some of the leading colleges, biotechnology firms and labs in your region, and then submitting your work for presentation to biotech scientists and innovators currently engaged in transforming the scientific landscape.
Our partners and judges know that by shaping your projects your early careers they are shaping the future of the biotech industry. Meet the 2014 BioGENEiuses (video) and stay tuned for information about the 2015 BioGENEius Challenge in Philadelphia, PA.
- TEDMED talk on how to get a research mentor by BioGENEius '13 winner Eric Chen (Harvard)
- CNN's The Next List highlihts Immudicon CEO and co-founder, Riley Ennis (BioGENEius '11)
- TechKnow: STEM Girl Shreya
- Palo Alto Recent Grad Wins BioGENEius Top Honor
- HAND IN CANCER FIGHT FAR AHEAD OF HER TIME
- TEDx talk by BioGENEius '14 winner Logan Collins
- Gunn High Student Emily Wang Is BioGENEius Finalist!
- Blair graduate wins third place in BioGENEius Challenge
- N.C. Science and Math student a hit at BIO conference
- Meet 2 young women poised to make their mark in the world of science
- Silver Spring Student Comes in 3rd Place in BioGENEius Competition!
- Recent Gunn graduate wins international biotech contest
- Douglas County Girl Advances to International Biotech Competition
- Class Notes: NCSSM student finalist in BioGENEius Challenge
- Peninsula High student a national finalist in biotech contest
- Nathan Han, Boston Latin School student named BioGENEius!
- Local Student Named BioGENEius, Heading to San Diego for International Biotech Competition
- Oak Park and River Forest High School student named BioGENEius