International BioGENEius Challenge
Will you be an International BioGENEius?
The challenges facing scientists in healthcare, food supply, clean industry and environment don’t recognize political borders. Luckily, neither do the biotechnology solutions currently being devised in schools, labs and corporate headquarters across the world.
We’re inviting students from around the world to join and grow in the biotechnology industry; will this be your first step onto the world stage?
The International BioGENEius Challenge represents the highest level of our competition and the pinnacle of your achievement, when U.S. National BioGENEius Challenge finalists will join winners from Sanofi BioGENEius Challenge Canada and BioGENEius Challenge Germany to compete, with all the world watching. Please check back in October for more information regarding the 2016 BioGENEius Challenges.
The World Stage – This Year at BIO 2016 in San Francisco, CA
Finalists from the United States, Canada and Germany will compete in the International BioGENEius Challenge at the BIO International Convention in San Francisco, CA, June 3-8, 2016.
- The nation’s premier competition for high school students in the biosciences and an excellent networking opportunity with fellow bright, young minds
- Meet and receive advice on your project from researchers and industry professionals currently changing the biotechnology industry
- Experience the BIO International Convention and take in the innovations and excitement of our industry’s #1 conference
- Local BioGENEius partners will provide travel support for students and chaperones to attend the BIO International Convention.
* Please remember each Challenge has its own deadline listed on its respective webpage.